Basic Scrapbooking Supplies

 What Do You Bring to a Crop? 

Let me make it easy for you...


Did you ever wonder, "What should I bring when I go to a day/weekend crop?" Well, the answer is basically the same but a weekend crop takes a bit more organization and quantity.

You always want to have these basic items:

- Micro-Tip scissors for cutting smaller items

- 12-inch Paper Trimmer for cutting your designer paper and cardstock

- Pens – for journaling and photo captions

  • - A Pencil and Ruler are helpful tools also.
  • And what can you carry everything in? A Rolling Bag is the Perfect Solution!

  • And now I have a Surprise for you! 

  • Anyone who purchases the basic tools (first 4 items on the list will receive $10 gift certificate for a future purchase.

  • Anyone who purchases the Rolling Bag will receive $20 gift certificate for a future purchase.

  • This offer is only good until out next crop which is July 16th. The crop will be in person and on Zoom. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wonderful Wednesday - I'm Wild About This Collection

Back By Popular Demand - Quarter 2 Secret Box - This Weekend ONLY

I Have Vivid Melodies Running Through My Head....