Boy Was I Feeling Scrappy!!

Greetings my Scrappy friends! I decided that it was time to take some serious creating time after a challenging week at work. Do you ever find yourself just needing to lose yourself  in your scrapbooking? Well, when Wednesday arrived that is where I was. Just in time to learn what to do with the boat load of paper scraps I have. Now, I want you to be honest and raise your hand if you too hoard your paper scraps in a bin 🙋. I am here to attest that you can do some pretty amazing things with those scraps. Here are some pages I got completed in a short amount of time:

3x3 squares cut from Botanical Burst Blue Paper Pack

Embellishments - Love Wins Stickers (now a Digital Kit)




The pages above all all from retired papers and the last one was
miscellaneous papers I picked up. The middle layout I will definitely teach as a class. 

I hope that I have inspired you that, when you have a scrappy day, you grab your tape runner and box of scraps. Some days you just have to say Scrap that! 😀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wonderful Wednesday - I'm Wild About This Collection

Back By Popular Demand - Quarter 2 Secret Box - This Weekend ONLY

I Have Vivid Melodies Running Through My Head....