The Cat's out of the Bag... Actually the Box...

That's right... just like Slim Shady, guess who's back? I'm back and with Creative Memories. What does that mean? Well, I am here to to do many things. Some of them are:


  • Share tools that will make your creative life so much easier.
  • Show you the amazing products I love and use to create cards and scrapbook layouts.
  • Keep you up to date on in person and virtual events and classes where you will get that personal touch and a sense of satisfaction having created something with your own two hands.
  • Happy to present the joy of working your own business the hours that fit your schedule and allow you to share your love of papercrafting.

For now, I leave you with a special that many customers of Creative Memories have been clamoring for... The Limited Edition Adhesive Buffet. For a limited time, you can purchase limited-edition adhesives AND have the opportunity to earn exclusive Hanayagi Paper Packs and MYSTERY Embellishment Packs FREE! This paper pack was designed for Creative Memories Japan and is now available to you in this promo!


You can check it out on my website at https://www.creativememories.com/cm/susanlepore


It is only available February 14-22 while supplies last so don't delay.


Keep your eyes peeled for more exciting news here in the coming days/weeks.


Scrappingly Yours,


Susan ✂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wonderful Wednesday - I'm Wild About This Collection

Back By Popular Demand - Quarter 2 Secret Box - This Weekend ONLY

I Have Vivid Melodies Running Through My Head....