National Scrapbooking Day - March 26, 2022 Come see what the Buzz is all about!


Come and join the fun! RSVP up on my website to save your spot as space is limited. Head over to 

https://www.creativememories.com/cm/susanlepore 

join or email me at sleporeCM at yahoo dot com (you just need to format that correctly).


Date: March 26th, 2022
Time: 12 Noon-4:00PM


There will be a quick make and take layout, drawings and lunch served. Order your National Scrapbooking Day Bundle to create along with us that day and be placed in a drawing for a FREE future  Class. 
Want a free gift, bring a friend. I am looking forward to seeing you there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wonderful Wednesday - I'm Wild About This Collection

Back By Popular Demand - Quarter 2 Secret Box - This Weekend ONLY

I Have Vivid Melodies Running Through My Head....